Check Out the My Trio Rings Engraving Service!
Did you know that we have an engraving service at My Trio Rings? If you’re looking to add a more meaningful and personal touch to your wedding rings, then engraving them might be the way to go.
We make it easy for you. All you have to do is visit our engraving page and select which rings you’d like engraved:
- Choose between a trio ring set, a bridal ring set, an engagement ring, a ladies’ band, or a men’s band.
- Choose whether you’d like cursive or standard font.
- Write the message you want. Engraving is limited to 15 characters– so be sure to make every character count!
Engraving wedding rings goes all the way back to medieval Europe when rings were inscribed with romantic poetry. It’s the perfect way to add personalization and deepen the significance of your rings. Just imagine going above and beyond and engraving a special, intimate word or phrase on one of our bridal ring sets or trio ring sets for your sweetheart. Not sure what to get engraved? Here are a few ideas:
- Your wedding date
- The date you met
- A quote that means something to you as a couple
- The nicknames you have for one another
- A romantic secret you share
There are also some common phrases that people get engraved on their wedding rings, such as:
- I love you
- I do
- All my love
- To my wife/husband
Already know what you’re going to put on your rings? Great! Before you place your order, here are a few tips to consider.
1. Unless you want this to be a surprise, it might be a good idea to check with your significant other before making a decision to engrave your rings. These rings will last forever, so you don’t want to make a misstep on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
2. Double check the message you want engraved. Check the spelling. Check the grammar. Read it over and over. Check it again when we email you to confirm the message.
3. If you’re not sure about engraving your rings, then wait. You can always have them engraved later. For example, you could have them engraved after a milestone wedding anniversary.