Loading... Pro Tip: Lock in today's sale prices with No-Fee Layaway!

My Cart


Real Diamonds
Direct Prices

Layaway Plan Layaway Plan

How can I layaway my purchase?

Layaway Plan Add the desired rings
to cart and proceed
through checkout.
Layaway Plan Select Layaway Plan
in the Billing Section
of Checkout.
Layaway Plan Select your desired
automatic schedule
and submit your order!

About My Trio Rings Layaway Plan

If you are looking to purchase your diamond matching wedding rings on layaway, your engagement ring on layaway, or even your trio wedding rings on layaway, My Trio Rings has you covered with our hassle free Layaway Payment Plan!

Our wedding rings layaway plan is an easy way for you to break up your purchase into smaller payments over time. There are no interest fees, processing fees or minimum down payments!

If you choose to purchase your engagement ring on layaway, or even your wedding rings on layaway, you can schedule weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payments which can start on any specific date and our system will charge your credit/debit card automatically based on your layaway payment plan. Once all the payments have been made, we will ship your rings!

It is that easy to purchase wedding rings on layaway! Get started with your layaway payment plan today!

Layaway Calculator

Layaway details:

Individual Payment Amounts:$0.00
Layaway End Date:
Number of Payments:
Rings will ship within 3 Days of Final Payment

With our flexible wedding ring layaway plan, you can split up your affordable wedding rings purchase into smaller weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payments.

Email the Calculation:

Terms and conditions

  • There are NO FEES & NO DEPOSITS required to set up a layaway plan
  • You may change your layaway schedule at any time to fit your needs. Layaway plans must be paid off within 6 months
  • Orders with three initial failed payments will be automatically canceled
  • If a layaway is canceled, a 25% cancellation fee will be applied. 75% of all money paid will be returned. The remaining 25% will be held as a credit for 6 months and can be applied to any future My Trio Rings order.
  • Layaway plans with no payments after 6 months will be considered abandoned and cannot be refunded

Layaway Order FAQs

What happens if I miss a payment?

There is no penalty for a missed payment, however missing payments can cause delays on shipping out your rings once your layaway plan has been eventually been completed. If you'd like to make a late payment, you can access the invoice through the invoice payment reminders sent to you by email. If you have any questions or are having trouble making a payment, please call 855-MY-RINGS x 1

How can I check my balance or change my schedule?

Your layaway plan is set up to automatically take payments based on your original order. To find your latest Layaway Balance or make a change to your layaway payment schedule, please call 855-MY-RINGS x 1.

When will my rings ship?

If you purchased your rings through a layaway plan, once all layaway payments are completed, your rings will be shipped out within 1-3 Business Days.

I have a different question

See our general FAQ's which answer a number of commonly asked questions. If you still can't find an answer, our friendly representatives are standing by! Contact us here, chat with a live agent or call 855-MY-RINGS x 3

Financing options

Please refer to our financing page here.

About My Trio Rings

My Trio Rings was started with the backing of four generations of expertise in the diamond and jewelry industry! As diamond cutters, ring casters and wholesalers, we noticed how much retail storeswere overcharging their customers, and decided to go directly to customers through MyTrioRings.com to reduce costs and make diamond jewelry affordable for the everyday hardworking American! Click to read more about why thousands of brides and grooms have chosen My Trio Rings!