Why you (yea you!) should propose this Christmas!
Christmas is statistically the most frequent time for proposals. Why not? Unless you’re grinching it this year, there’ll be lots of family, friends, food, and love to go around! Proposing during Christmas also gives you a great six month head start on planning for a summer wedding. We’ve written about 4 major reasons to propose at Christmas in the past, see if any those make the case for you to pop the question this Christmas. At the very least, your girlfriend will love you for it!
Luckily My Trio Rings has your back, not just for diamond rings but the How to and Where to propose during Christmas as well! Check out these four steps and she’ll be screaming “YES, YES, YES” before you know it!
Step one: How you’ll propose
Here’s a list of five of our favorite ways to propose during Christmas
- Hide a diamond cluster engagement ring in the toe of her Christmas stocking
- Bury the ring box under a pile of packing peanuts in a giant wrapped gift box
- Tie a trio ring set with a ribbon and hand it to her like a Christmas ornament to hang on the Christmas tree
- Arrange for the Santa Claus at the mall to give your girlfriend a ring box when she tells him what she wants for Christmas
- Create a Christmas scavenger hunt that ends with a proposal spelled out in Christmas lights
Step two: Where you’ll propose?
My Trio Rings has spent the entire year writing about the best places to propose in every major city in the United States! Browse through these posts for your city or check out this list of best places to propose in any city!
- A high-end restaurant. Obama did it and we all know he’s a baller!
- Lakeside, Riverside, or Oceanside, next to the water makes all girls weak at the knees
- Local landmark. Incorporate it into your proposal to make it more memorable
Step three: Don’t forget the ring!
If you’re looking for designer rings to please your lady, many brand name retailers will be running Christmas and Year end deals. Bottom line is that if you go into a physical store, negotiate as much as you can! These jewelry stores mark up the prices of their diamond rings sometimes over 3x their cost! In case you’re not up for spending twice your monthly salary on a diamond ring, My Trio Rings has you covered! Using a “Factory Direct” model, we’ve combined four generations of diamond and jewelry expertise with eCommerce to offer authentic solitaire diamond rings and cluster diamond ring sets at prices that are up to 65% off retail! Use our advanced filter in any ring category to the right to narrow your results down by price, gold color, carat weight, etc. If you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers, call us at 855-MY-RINGS or hit up our live chat agent below. (We’re probably not here if it’s late night… give us a break!)
Step Four: Keep the secret!
If you want to keep this a complete surprise, check out How to keep your proposal a secret. Otherwise get your family and friends involved, it makes for the best and most memorable kinds of proposals! If you know someone who should be proposing this Christmas? Pass on this article as a friendly hint!
Let us know in the comments if you plan to propose and if you have any cool ideas!