Creative Proposal Ideas For Ladies
Not all proposals are extravagant affairs. Not everyone has elaborate creative proposal ideas. Sometimes you just know after your first date at the miniature golf place that you are going to get married. Sometimes you just agree in the store
when you are picking out a telephone together thatyou want to spend the rest of your lives together. Sometimes it is just assimple as, “Should we?” “Of course!”
A proposal does not have to be dazzling tobe romantic or heartfelt. It doesn’t have to be made by a man to be valid. Andyou don’t even have to wait until the next leap year to propose. Ladies, if youare ready to pop the question to your boyfriend, here
are some ideas to get youstarted.
1. Arrange in advance to make an announcement over theloudspeaker at the big game, or get your special question posted on thescoreboard during halftime.
2. Prepare a hearty meal of his favorite foods and a bottleof champagne. Propose picking out a diamond cluster ring set together fordessert.
3. Go fishing together, and carefully tie a men’s weddingband to his favorite fishing lure. Just make sure that he sees the ring beforehe casts off into the water!
4. Write him a message in the wet sand on a romantic weekendgetaway to the beach.
5. Wrap a diamond cluster ring set in a smaller box, thenpackage it up in progressively larger boxes. Give him the giant box as a giftfor his birthday or another gift-giving event.
Ladies, share your creative proposal ideas in the comments!
Pick out a diamond cluster ring set together today!
Photo credit: timparkinson