Diamond Cluster Engagement Rings for Celebrities
When it comes to diamond
cluster engagement rings forcelebrities, the trend seems to be the bigger, the better. Most celebritieshave a larger engagement ring budget than the rest of us, and sometimes thereseems to be a game of one-upmanship going on with Hollywood engagements
andweddings. So what ARE the biggest celebrity engagement rings of all time, youask? According to a recent CNN article,here
are some of the winners:
1. Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
In 2010, Prince William proposed to his girlfriend using hismother’s engagement ring. Princess Diana’s ring is a diamond cluster engagementring with a large sapphire in the middle and many smaller diamonds clusteredaround the outside, totaling 18 carats,
which is certainly much bigger than therings most of us wear.
2. Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Todd
In 1957, Elizabeth Taylor got married with a 30 caratdiamond ring on her finger.
3. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
Nick Cannon proposed to singer Mariah Carey a few years backwith a 17 carat pink diamond surrounded by 58 smaller pink diamonds.
Perhaps such giant diamond cluster engagement rings are noteven close to the budget that most of us have to work with. But if you havecelebrity style, you can still find affordable wedding jewelry that has a big visualimpact without breaking the bank.
Celebrity Style for Less
1. 1/3 Carat diamond cluster engagement ring with white gold in a floral pattern for $379.99.
2. 1/2 Carat engagement ring with diamonds arranged in a large square for $399.99.
3. 1/2 Carat diamond-studded engagement ring for $499.99.
Start shopping foryour affordable wedding jewelry today!