How to Propose at At&T Park in San Francisco
So you’re ready to propose! If you and your sweetheart are fans of the San Francisco Giants, you know that she would love a proposal at the ballpark, and you’re confident that she’ll say yes, why not propose at AT&T Park? Here’s how:
1. Select the game at which you’d like to propose. Proposing at a weekend or premium game will be more expensive than proposing at a weekday game.
2. Call the Giants Experience Hotline at 415-972-2349 to set up the details.
3. Choose how you’d like to propose:
- Propose on the scoreboard. This is the most popular way to propose at AT&T Park. Make sure to reserve early, as space is limited. Scoreboard messages display during inning breaks, and the cost is $135 for weekday games and $160 for weekend (Friday-Sunday) and premium games. You’ll have four lines of text available, with 20 characters maximum including spaces and punctuation. You can include a custom photo for an additional $75. A few days after the game, you’ll be able to order a picture of your scoreboard message or print it on a mug, t-shirt, etc. If you like, you can reserve your scoreboard online and pay by credit card or PayPal. For more information, email [email protected].
- Propose on the “Seal-ebrity Ride” with Lou Seal. You and your partner will be the “Seal-ebrities of the Day” and ride around with Lou Seal on his cart between innings. This typically happens after the 5th inning and lasts around a minute and a half. Your name and image will appear on the video board as you wave to the cheering crowd. The announcer will say over the loudspeaker that you have a question for your loved one, which is your cue to propose. Once you get your answer, Lou Seal will hold up a sign that said, “She said yes!”
- Request special proposal arrangements. If you have an affiliation with the Giants or a compelling personal story that will tug at fans’ heartstrings, you can request arrangements that take extra coordination. Examples include a proposal on the kiss cam, or a game that your girlfriend plays on camera that leads to your proposal.
4. Make sure you’re ready for the big moment. Throughout the game, make sure you’re ready to propose, and that your lady is where you need her to be when it’s showtime!
Now that you’ve learned how to propose at AT&T Park, pick out the perfect engagement ring at My Trio Rings.