This lovely ring will take her breath away. Nine brilliant princess diamonds form the sparkling invisible-set square atop her 14K yellow gold engagement ring. Complementing the head, round diamonds in a channel setting brighten the shank. With a stunning textured edging, this polished ring is truly extraordinary.
- Gold:14K Yellow
GoldGold purity is measured in karats. The purest form of gold is 24K. The karat number you see on jewelry lets you know how many parts gold the item contains out of 24.
10K gold is made up of 10 parts gold and 14 parts other metals, such as zinc, copper, nickel or silver.
14K gold is made up of 14 parts gold and 10 parts other metals, such as zinc, copper, nickel or silver.
Though 14K contains more gold content than 10K gold, they will have the same luxurious appearance!
- Diamond Quality:I1-I2 Diamond ClarityClarity refers to the degree of which internal imperfections and external irregularities are present. Imperfections such as spots, lines, or bubbles are known as inclusions. When a diamond has fewer inclusions, it is more valuable. The GIA grades clarity on a scale ranging from flawless (FL to IF) to imperfect (I). The system is based on the visibility of inclusions at a magnification of 10x.
- Diamond Color:H-I Diamond ColorThe GIA grades diamonds on a scale ranging from D (colorless) through Z (light color). The further down in the alphabet the diamond is graded, the more yellow it appears. Color can best be determined by looking at a loose diamond on a pure white surface and noting it's contrast.
- Ring Width (mm): Ring WidthRing widths are measured in millimeters. It is important to consider how wide you would like your ring to be in order to match the desired look you envision. We've paired all of our sets with rings that we feel pair beautifully together in style, width and cut.Number of Diamonds:Diamond Weight (cts): Diamond WeightThe diamond weight is the total carat weight of the diamonds in each item. For ring sets, the diamond weight includes the weight of the diamonds in each item, whereas the total diamond weight listed above is the total weight of all included items.Diamond cut: Diamond CutThe cut refers to the number of facets, or flat faces that a diamond has. Cut is extremely important as it is what allows a diamond to unleash it's maximum brilliance and fire. A well-cut diamond will reflect light and refract it back to your eye.Setting Type:Certificates of Authenticity: Certificates of AuthenticityThese are real diamonds, set in real gold, at real prices. Each ring is accompanied with a certificate of authenticity that states the gold and diamond content of each ring. The certificate documents the authenticity of the conflict-free diamonds and the purity of the gold in the ring you purchase. They can be used proof of value and for insurance purposes if need be.
- 4.7151/3Round, PrincessChannel, Invisible, Side-stone
- 4.381/3RoundChannel, Side-stone
- 4.991/3RoundChannel, Side-stone
30Day SatisfactionIf for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return the rings within 30 days from the date of receipt for a full refund or exachange.
1YearIf theres ever any issue due to manufacturing defects within the first year after your purchase, we'll happily repair the rings for free.Learn more
Certificate ofWe sell only
AVAILABLE SHIPS IN 3 BUSINESS DAYS
Buy today and Select 2 Day Shipping
for a Tuesday 9/8 Delivery!
- Arrival Date
2 reviews for
Overall rate: 5
- 5 40
- 4 5
- 3 1
- 2 0
- 1 2
We absolutely love our set!!! They are so beautiful. I was a little nervous about ordering online from a website I had heard from before but I kept seeing the link on Facebook and had to give it a try!!! We will recommend My Trio Rings to everyone!! 08/21/2015
from East Orange
I am so pleased by the quality of the Rings my fiance was so happy the Rings can on time for me to pop the question I will recommend to any and everyone I know 08/04/2015