The joyous couple’s ring fingers will shine brightly with 69 exquisite diamonds on this elegant matching trio wedding ring set. Each ring in the set features a brilliant 14K White Gold band with columns of shimmering diamond baguettes set within it, plus elegantly added diamonds on the head of the engagement ring to make it more distinctive. This collection is perfect for couples who like crisp, clean lines and the latest styles.
Diamond Ladies Engagement Ring
This engagement ring with Princess Cluster head provides a modern style that pairs well with a fashion-forward wardrobe. The 14K White gold band on this ring is embedded with columns of authentic baguette cut diamonds, giving you a total of 27 Princess and Baguette cut diamonds.Your loved ones will marvel at this extraordinary ring.
Diamond Ladies Wedding Band
The Ladies Band in this matching diamond wedding set is the perfect complement to its matching engagement ring and mens band. It features 21 authentic baguette-cut diamonds in columns separated by lustrous 14K White Gold crafted to steal the show.
Diamond Men's Wedding Band
This diamond wedding band is all you’ll need to show off your lavish style. This unique Mens Band includes 21 real diamond baguettes set into a luxurious 14K White Gold band. The white gold stands out more than the diamonds, giving this ring an understated style that keeps it masculine. Whether you’re playing a pickup basketball game or you’re out with your wife, this ring will fit the moment.
- Gold:14K White
GoldGold purity is measured in karats. The purest form of gold is 24K. The karat number you see on jewelry lets you know how many parts gold the item contains out of 24.
10K gold is made up of 10 parts gold and 14 parts other metals, such as zinc, copper, nickel or silver.
14K gold is made up of 14 parts gold and 10 parts other metals, such as zinc, copper, nickel or silver.
Though 14K contains more gold content than 10K gold, they will have the same luxurious appearance!
- Diamond Quality:I1-I2 Diamond ClarityClarity refers to the degree of which internal imperfections and external irregularities are present. Imperfections such as spots, lines, or bubbles are known as inclusions. When a diamond has fewer inclusions, it is more valuable. The GIA grades clarity on a scale ranging from flawless (FL to IF) to imperfect (I). The system is based on the visibility of inclusions at a magnification of 10x.
- Diamond Color:H-I Diamond ColorThe GIA grades diamonds on a scale ranging from D (colorless) through Z (light color). The further down in the alphabet the diamond is graded, the more yellow it appears. Color can best be determined by looking at a loose diamond on a pure white surface and noting it's contrast.
- Ring Width (mm): Ring WidthRing widths are measured in millimeters. It is important to consider how wide you would like your ring to be in order to match the desired look you envision. We've paired all of our sets with rings that we feel pair beautifully together in style, width and cut.Number of Diamonds:Diamond Weight (cts):Diamond cut: Diamond CutThe cut refers to the number of facets, or flat faces that a diamond has. Cut is extremely important as it is what allows a diamond to unleash it's maximum brilliance and fire. A well-cut diamond will reflect light and refract it back to your eye.Setting Type:Ring Fit:Certificates of Authenticity: Certificates of AuthenticityThese are real diamonds, set in real gold, at real prices. Each ring is accompanied with a certificate of authenticity that states the gold and diamond content of each ring. The certificate documents the authenticity of the conflict-free diamonds and the purity of the gold in the ring you purchase. They can be used proof of value and for insurance purposes if need be.
- 2.9271/2Princess, BaguetteChannel, Invisible, Side-stoneRegular Fit
- 2.7211/4BaguetteChannel, Side-stoneRegular Fit
- 4.6211/4BaguetteChannel, Side-stoneRegular Fit
30 Day SatisfactionGuarantee
If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return the rings within 30 days from the date of receipt for a full refund or exachange. Learn more
Certificate of Authenticity
We sell only authentic diamond and gold jewelery. Learn more
If theres ever any issue due to crafting defects within the first year after your purchase, we'll happily repair the rings for free. Learn more
Keep your rings sparkling forever! Send in you rings every year for polishing, cleaning, resizing and much more… Learn more
Reviews of this collection
8 reviews for
Overall rating: 5
- 5 7
- 4 0
- 3 1
- 2 0
- 1 0
My fiancé and I love them! Thanks Trio rings!! 05/20/2016
from st. louis
Me and my husband is very please with the choose we made to go with MyTrio Rings for our wedding… Read more set. Been married for 3 years, first set. Was super geeked when my husband presented it to me!!!! Thanks MyTrio for making me the happiest girl in the world 05/10/2016
Even due to weather delay we did receive our rings on time! Which was a plus because we were anx… Read moreious to see the product. Needless to say we are extremely satisfied with the quality and craftsman ship of our rings! 02/19/2016
These rings are beautifully crafted and fit perfect they are just as described 04/26/2015
100% Satisfied!. It Is Beautiful, Big, And Everything I Had Expected. 04/22/2014
These rings are amazing!! we couldn't wait to purchase them even though our wedding is next year… Read more! Absolutely gorgeous, excellent customer service, great communication. It is ok if it doesn't fit perfect, no worries! You send it back and re-size it for $25!!! Have nothing but great things to say! Thanks a lot My Trio Rings!! 10/30/2013
Great job and will buy from again 05/10/2012
from St. Petersburg
Rings look like I thought they would. This is a very light ring but the white gold feels cheap, … Read moremostly because it's not a solid ring on the inside. The sides are hollowed giving it a very light and cheap feel. It looks nice but you do get what you pay for. 09/20/2015
- Read all reviews