This matching 1/6 Carat T.W. Diamond Engagement Ring and Band Set is made in 14K White Gold and has 17 Round cut natural, conflict free diamonds.
Diamond Women's Engagement Ring
You’ll fall in love with this engagement ring for its embellishments that resemble two leaf shapes surrounding a flower. Each leaf holds two round brilliant cut diamonds while the center head is a Round Cluster for a stunning display of natural beauty. This ring, in 14K White gold, is extravagant in its detail, yet soft and subtle in its display.
Diamond Women's Wedding Ring
To complement the lovely engagement band in this set, we paired it with this simple, delicate Ladies Band The center features three leaf shapes that are softly carved out of 14K White gold, each holding two authentic round cut diamonds. The 2.16 mm width of this ring provides a delicate style that won’t overwhelm your personality or the engagement ring.
- Gold:14K White
GoldGold purity is measured in karats. The purest form of gold is 24K. The karat number you see on jewelry lets you know how many parts gold the item contains out of 24.
10K gold is made up of 10 parts gold and 14 parts other metals, such as zinc, copper, nickel or silver.
14K gold is made up of 14 parts gold and 10 parts other metals, such as zinc, copper, nickel or silver.
Though 14K contains more gold content than 10K gold, they will have the same luxurious appearance!
- Diamond Quality:I1-I2 Diamond ClarityClarity refers to the degree of which internal imperfections and external irregularities are present. Imperfections such as spots, lines, or bubbles are known as inclusions. When a diamond has fewer inclusions, it is more valuable. The GIA grades clarity on a scale ranging from flawless (FL to IF) to imperfect (I). The system is based on the visibility of inclusions at a magnification of 10x.
- Diamond Color:H-I Diamond ColorThe GIA grades diamonds on a scale ranging from D (colorless) through Z (light color). The further down in the alphabet the diamond is graded, the more yellow it appears. Color can best be determined by looking at a loose diamond on a pure white surface and noting it's contrast.
- Ring Width (mm): Ring WidthRing widths are measured in millimeters. It is important to consider how wide you would like your ring to be in order to match the desired look you envision. We've paired all of our sets with rings that we feel pair beautifully together in style, width and cut.Number of Diamonds:Diamond Weight (cts): Diamond WeightThe diamond weight is the total carat weight of the diamonds in each item. For ring sets, the diamond weight includes the weight of the diamonds in each item, whereas the total diamond weight listed above is the total weight of all included items.Diamond cut: Diamond CutThe cut refers to the number of facets, or flat faces that a diamond has. Cut is extremely important as it is what allows a diamond to unleash it's maximum brilliance and fire. A well-cut diamond will reflect light and refract it back to your eye.Setting Type:Ring Fit:Certificates of Authenticity: Certificates of AuthenticityThese are real diamonds, set in real gold, at real prices. Each ring is accompanied with a certificate of authenticity that states the gold and diamond content of each ring. The certificate documents the authenticity of the conflict-free diamonds and the purity of the gold in the ring you purchase. They can be used proof of value and for insurance purposes if need be.
- 2.2111/10RoundProngs, Side-stoneRegular Fit
- 2.261/15RoundProngs, Side-stoneRegular Fit
30 Day SatisfactionGuarantee
If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return the rings within 30 days from the date of receipt for a full refund or exachange. Learn more
Certificate of Authenticity
We sell only authentic diamond and gold jewelery. Learn more
If theres ever any issue due to crafting defects within the first year after your purchase, we'll happily repair the rings for free. Learn more
Keep your rings sparkling forever! Send in you rings every year for polishing, cleaning, resizing and much more… Learn more
13 reviews for
Overall rating: 5
- 5 11
- 4 2
- 3 0
- 2 0
- 1 0
from Overland park
First off, the layaway program that this company offers is amazing and the rings are incredibly reasonable. Second, my ring arrived way faster than expected which was a nice surprise. As for the ring itself, it is absolutely gorgeous! It looks even better in real life than on the website and I couldn't be happier with it. This is a fantastic company to order from and I couldn't be happier! Also, the customer service is exceptional. While trying to decide which ring we'd like to purchase, the company was emailing me asking me if I had any questions and answering any I did have immediately and even sent me pictures of the ring on their own hands so I could see what they'd look like. They definitely went the extra mile and my fiance and I couldn't be happier with our choice in jeweler! 01/24/2016
Picture doesn't do this ring justice, it is beautiful and worth every dime. 11/25/2015
The rings are beautiful and the customer support is outstanding. I emailed with questions and had responses very quickly 11/05/2015
I absolutely love them they are beautiful i think i need a different size though the delivery was also prompt 06/25/2015
I don't remember how I found out about My Trio Rings but I am ever so grateful that I did! I love the set we purchased it looks exactly as it does on the website the customer service was excellent. I couldn't be happier with our purchase and our experience with My Trio Rings! 04/07/2015
from La Crosse
The site had an excellent selection of rings and some really cool customizations. Sizing was easy and when the rings came they were exactly how they looked in the picture with the right size. I had no issues with sizing and because I was able to find the metal I wanted for the ring my fiance didn't have a reaction to it. My trio ring did awesome. Thanks 12/22/2014
from Jersey City
Just wanted to say thank you the rings are gorgeous and beyond then what expected 12/22/2014
from Kew Gardens
I love this set very much ! I think I may choose this for my engagement or something that looks like it ! I love this pattern plus i dn like too thick rings ! this is perfect for me 07/15/2013
I love this ring!! It is so simple yet elegant, pretty and chic. It doesnt look too big and for someone like me, who is quite clumsy and not so careful about things, this would be perfect as it wont snag or get caught on things. it looks amazin 06/17/2013
My fiance is very picky when it comes to rings, which is funny because I'm the girl so i should be the picky one. When i received my VoxVox there was a pamphlet in it telling me about this site. We decided to check it out to see if they had a band he enjoyed. He wants something simple but still sort of unique. We saw this one and it is the one for him! As soon as we are ready to purchase our rings this will be the one we buy for him! 06/13/2013
What a beautifully cut set, it reminds me of the love a couple, ENTWINED with the passion they feel for one another. rnrn(Influenster)rnrn 06/10/2013
beatifull ring my fiance really love them. 09/27/2013
I love the look of multiple diamonds to make up the engagement focal diamond set and the twists are beautiful. I also really like the idea of diamonds on the male ring, just classy! 06/13/2013
- Read all reviews