Loading... Pro Tip: Lock in today's sale prices with No-Fee Layaway!

My Cart


Real Diamonds
Direct Prices

Contact Us

Help us help you! Shopping online doesn't mean you should sacrifice a personal connection to help you find the right wedding rings.

Live Chat

If a Live Chat agent is available, a floating chat "Have a Question" will appear at the bottom right of your screen


Call us at 1-(855)-MY-RINGS between 9 AM and 5 PM Monday through Friday.


Send us an email any time at [email protected] or through the Contact Form below!


Discover products and promotions, learn about our rings through the Blog or on Facebook and Instagram!

My Trio Rings HQ is located at 580 Fifth Ave, Suite 3008, New York, NY 10036. We do not maintain a showroom to keep costs lower so that our prices can remain unbeatable. Learn more about how we make shopping with us risk free here!

Have a question?

Enter your question below and one of our representatives will email you with a response!

Get the latest deals and information right to your email. We promise to keep it short and sweet.

Contact FAQ

Can I cancel or pause my layaway?

Absolutely! If it's not the right time to purchase wedding jewelry, we certainly understand and our jewelry experts will gladly assist you! If you choose to pause your plan, we can do so for up to one month. If you choose to cancel we'll refund 75% of the amount placed towards your layaway and apply the remaining 25% towards your next purchase as per our Layaway Plan policies outlined here . Simply email or call us at 855-MY-RINGS to make the desired changes!

Can I make additional layaway payments?

Yes, definitely! If you wish to make early payments towards your layaway, feel free to email us or call us at 855-MY-RINGS and we would be more than glad to add extra payments towards your layaway plan. 

Can I pay off my layaway plan early?

Yes, absolutely! As soon as you start making payments towards your layaway, we will begin crafting your rings for you and guarantee to have them delivered as soon as your layaway end date approaches! In the case that you decide to pay off your layaway plan earlier, feel free to let our jewelry experts know so that we can ship your rings out accordingly! 

Do I need to by physically present to receive my rings?

Yes, your rings are crafted for just for you and for your protection, we require an adult signature upon delivery! We recommend having the rings shipped to a location where you or someone responsible will be present to sign for the package whether it be a residential or work address. To find the delivery hours for your area, please contact UPS who will be more than glad to assist you.

How do I track my order?

As soon as your rings are ready for shipment, we will send you a tracking code to your e-mail so that you can track the delivery of your rings! 

What could delay my order?

Don't worry, we make it our priority to have your rings delivered to you in a timely manner! In case you're having to wait a few extra days, we hope you understand that we're quality checking your rings a few extra times to make sure that they're perfect! 

What is the status of my order?

We will keep you updated on the status of your order within your My Trio Rings portal and via email for order confirmation and order shipment information. Take a look at your confirmation email for an accurate delivery date for your specific order! As much as we try to rush orders for our customers, we hope you understand that crafting your rings is a careful process that takes time to ensure quality. You're more than welcome to call us anytime at 855-MY-RINGS for a more detailed update!

How long will it take for my rings to be shipped to me?

If the rings are in stock, they will ship out of our New York office within 1 - 3 business days of placing your order. If the rings are on back order, they will be shipped out in 3-4 weeks. The accurate shipping time for any ring will be displayed on the product page as well as the final checkout page once your ring sizes have been entered. Once your rings are ready to be shipped, they can be sent by either complimentary 3-5 Business day ground shipping, two day shipping, or guaranteed overnight. 

Can I come in and view your rings in person?

We would love to meet our customers, however, as an online retailer only, we do not operate a brick-and-mortar showroom in order to keep costs lower for customers. With our risk-free  return policy , we ensure that all of our customers are 100% satisfied with their wedding rings! To see it for yourself, check out some of their reviews here

When are your jewelry experts available to speak to?

Our jewelry experts take great pleasure in speaking with our customers about our jewelry collection and services! We're available to speak Mon - Fri 9AM - 5PM ET at 855-MY-RINGS or at [email protected]!