NEW: Create Your Own Diamond Engagement Ring
Do you have a style that’s hard to define? Have you been searching through websites and catalogues for the perfect diamond engagement ring without any luck? If you know exactly what you want, but you haven’t been able to find it, then you’re in luck.
Instead of settling for a ring you don’t love, why don’t you create the ring of your dreams yourself? Now you can create your own perfect fit with the new My Trio Rings custom ring feature! You can also use this brand new feature to create all the diamond rings you’ll need on your special day by building your own trio ring set. The possibilities are truly endless; here’s how it works:
1. Choose the type of rings you’d like to browse from our category pages. Click the “view customizable rings” button on the top right of the page.
2. First, you’ll choose your preferred stone cut. You can choose between a round cluster, a princess cluster, a round solitaire, a princess solitaire, and a fancy cluster.
3. After you pick your stone cut, you can choose how big or small you’d like the head to be. For some stone cuts, you simply pick small, medium, or large. For others, like round solitaire, you’ll pick the head according to carats.
4. Next you’ll get a list of all our pre-existing rings that match your desired stone cut and size. From there, search the list and find the one you like.
5. After you’ve found a ring you like, you can click on it and select whether you want white or yellow gold, 10K gold or 14K gold.
Ta-da! You’ve now created the exact ring you’ve been dreaming of. It’s really that simple. Think about all the different types of rings you can create: a 1 CT. round solitaire with 10 white gold, a 5/8 CT. princess solitaire with yellow 14K gold, or even a 1/2 CT. oval cluster diamond with 10K white gold.
What are you waiting for? Customize your perfect diamond rings.