Spring Wedding Ideas: Dress, Decor, & Flowers
Spring is just around the corner, which means that it’s time to settle on the style for your upcoming wedding! There’s plenty to love about spring weddings. Although you’ll find more competition for venues, you’ll also have a lot of options when it comes to style. Here are a few spring wedding ideas that you’ll love.
- If you expect warm weather, you can show off your shoulders without needing a wrap. Look at strapless or sleeveless dresses in various lengths. They can be a traditional floor-length, but also consider a more modern look: tea-length dresses or those that fall above the knee.
- Choose spring colors for your wedding. Bridesmaids dresses are lovely in colors like coral, mint, and lavender. Accent your dress with floral colors, pastel or vibrant, depending on your style and skin tone. Sashes or shoes themed to match your wedding colors will offset the white of your dress.
- Inscribe your matching wedding bands with the date of your spring wedding.
- Reflect your spring colors in table settings. You may choose pastel tablecloths, or napkins tied with natural twine, such as raffia fiber.
- Design your place cards in a spring theme, decorated with flowers, trees, or birds. Find some great ideas here.
- For an outdoor wedding, hang colorful lanterns from trees and will cast a soft glow as the sun sets. For more spring wedding ideas for decor, browse Google Images.
- You’ll have quite a selection of flowers for your spring wedding, such as lilacs, orchids, tulips, daffodils, peonies, and freesia. See Borrowed & Bleu’s guide to spring wedding flowers. Choose flowers based on scent, fit with your wedding colors, and cost.
- Use flowers in many different ways: in table arrangements and bridal party bouquets, in your hair, on chairs or pews, and as cake decorations. Pinterest has plenty of ideas for spring floral arrangements.