How to Propose at Gillette Stadium
Fall is a beautiful time of year in New England. The vibrant colors of the changing leaves draw visitors from around the country, the air is crisp as the summer heat fades, and football fans in the area begin flocking to Gillette Stadium to cheer on their beloved Patriots. If you’re ready to propose to your sweetheart, give her a moment to remember by popping the question at the home of your favorite team!
Here’s how to propose at Gillette Stadium:
1. Visit the Patriots Name in Lights website to get the basic information on a video board proposal. Your proposal message will appear on the HD video boards in each end zone during the first timeout of the third quarter, which is typically the first ten minutes after halftime.
2. Submit your message through the Name in Lights website, up to 52 characters and spaces. Put some time into writing a romantic message that will grab the attention of the bride-to-be! When your message appears on the video board, the official Patriots photographer will snap a picture of it, and you’ll receive a copy as a souvenir.
3. Fill in your personal details (address, etc.) and submit your credit card payment through the website. Your $200 payment is a tax-deductible donation to the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation. The Foundation is dedicated to improving the lives of children and families in New England and supports thousands of nonprofit organizations in the area, so you can feel good knowing that your proposal will help your community!
4. If you have any questions, contact 508-543-8200 or email [email protected].
Here are a couple of additional ideas on non-game days for Patriots fans who are ready to propose:
- Propose on the upper plaza at Patriot Place, which overlooks Gillette Stadium, and celebrate with a glass of wine or dinner at one of the nearby restaurants.
- Hire the Patriots mascot or cheerleaders to appear at an event or show up at your partner’s house! See this photo gallery for examples of appearances. For rates and scheduling, call Tracy Sormanti, Cheerleader Director, at 508-384-9101 or email her at [email protected]. Ask about appearance discounts for Premium Seating Members, Season Ticket Holders and Wait List Members.
Now that you know how to propose at Gillette Stadium and have a few other options that involve the Patriots, the rest is up to you!
When you’re ready to propose, buy your sweetheart the perfect diamond engagement ring at My Trio Rings.