The 5 Best Budget Wedding Apps
It seems like there is an app for everything these days – getting restaurant
reservations, quizzing kids on spelling words, checking traffic conditions, and so much more. In today’s increasingly digital world, many people spend much of their day glued to a cell phone, even at work. Now if only you could find an app to help you
select the perfect inexpensive wedding ring set before you pop the question!
Additionally, there are many popular free or relatively inexpensive budget wedding planning apps that might be helpful to you and your spouse-to-be
as you try to keep track of your wedding budget and wedding plans.
1. TheKnot.com offers a free wedding planning app, Wedding 911,
with popular wedding advice from TheKnot.com as well as the ability to post questions for input from fellow app users, anytime, anywhere.
2. iWedding is a more pricey purchase, at $6.99. It includes features such as planning and tracking a budget, managing guest lists, and staying on top of to-do lists.
3. A different budget wedding app that you may choose to purchase is the $4.99 Bride Guide, another app which purports to be a comprehensive wedding planning resource, from budgeting to buffeting. You probably only want one of these more comprehensive budget wedding planning programs, since it might get confusing to switch between programs.
4. Keep on top of your budget wedding dress shopping with iBridalGown, a virtual dress-shopping helper which you can purchase for $3.99.
5. If it is your registry you are working on, apps such as the free Amazon Mobile might be a good resource for keeping your gift ideas all in one place at your fingertips.
What apps have you found helpful in your wedding planning?
Photo Credit: Jim G