Warranty and Repairs
MyTrioRings.com offers a full 1 year warranty on all their rings!
- If the damage is determined to be at fault of the Crafting, we reserve the right to either replace or repair the ring at our discretion.
- In the event that we are unsuccessful in repairing or replacing the item due to a lack of stock or a discontinued item, we will replace the jewelry with one of equal value from our available inventory per the style choice of the customer.
- This warranty is voided on any My Trio Rings Jewelry that are modified or repaired by a jeweler or third party other than My Trio Rings.
- All parts of the item must be returned to be eligibile for warranty repair. A replacement fee will apply for all missing parts.
- We provide free return shipping on all Warranty Repairs and Replacements within the United States.
In the event that you have exceeded our 1 year warranty period, My Trio Rings will gladly repair your item. Once the ring is received by our company, we will provide a repair cost estimate before we begin the work for you to approve or reject. Should you accept it, your account will be charged and our jewelry professionals will proceed with the repair. All shipping and handling costs are the responsibility of the customer for out of warranty repairs.
Extended Service Plan
Our Extended Service Plan (ESP) is a ring care package that keeps your ring sparkling forever. The Extended Service Plan provides yearly services such as rhodium polishing, professional ultrasonic cleaning, re-sizing and much more, in addition to extending benefits of Crafter’s Warranty for up to 5 years. My Trio Rings is proud to offer Extended Service Plan (ESP) at deeply-discounted price for your rings.Find out more about ESP here.