My Trio Rings Blog provides useful information about how to experience the timeless traditions of marriage on an affordable budget
Thanksgiving Ringoff Sale! Matching Trio Sets, Bridal Rings & Engagement Rings You’ll Love
Browse our Thanksgiving Ringoff deals, and get the rings of your dreams at a price that fits your budget. You can also build your own trio ring set by adding an individual men’s wedding band to any bridal ring set, and receive an additional 5% off at checkout. Is the set you love on backorder? We’ll get it to you as quickly as possible, and we’ll add free engraving. Here are just a few of our favorite specials.
Thanksgiving Ringoff Specials
Matching Trio Sets on Sale
1. This 1 3/4 CT. 14K white gold trio set features 39 diamonds. The engagement ring has a sparkling princess-cut solitaire stone and round-cut side-stones and is paired with a slim wedding band shaped to fit perfectly. The men’s wedding band is classic and minimalist with a satin finish.
2. This 1 5/8 CT. 10K yellow gold trio ring set includes 64 round-cut diamonds and is made to be noticed. The eye-catching engagement ring is the star of the show, but the men’s wedding band is also bold, featuring three rows of round-cut diamonds.
Bridal Ring Sets on Sale
3. This 1/5 CT. 10K yellow gold matching bridal ring set combines an elegant engagement ring with a simple wedding band showcasing a row of round-cut diamonds.
4. The unique design of this 1/2 CT. 10K white gold bridal ring set sets it apart. The engagement ring is a modern spin on a retro look, and the thin wedding band curves to fit its shape.
5. The 21 round-cut diamonds take center stage in this 1/2 CT. 10K white gold engagement ring. the halo solitaire setting is highlighted by stunning side-stones.
6. This 1 CT. 14K white gold engagement ring stands out with a modern, artistic design and a solitaire setting with sparking side-stones.
Browse all the matching trio sets, engagement rings and bridal sets on sale in our Thanksgiving Ringoff!
How to Use Our Wedding Rings Layaway for a Holiday Proposal
Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year’s Eve are just around the corner, so if you are getting ready for a romantic holiday proposal, you are probably starting to get butterflies in your stomach. That nervous excitement will build as you begin to plan what you will say, where you will pop the question and how you will celebrate.
One thing you don’t want to feel nervous about when you propose is your finances. You should never have to worry how you’re going to pay for the perfect engagement and wedding rings, nor should you rack up any credit card debt in the process. Financial stress is no way to start a marriage!
At My Trio Rings, we know how important it is to buy rings you both love and to make sure that purchase is well within your long-term budget. Because our shop is all online and we don’t have the high overhead of a traditional jewelry store, we are able to offer finely crafted, authenticity-certified diamond engagement and wedding rings at very affordable prices. But in addition to that, we have a no-fee wedding rings layaway plan that takes the stress out of the ring shopping experience.
Here’s how you can use it for your holiday proposal:
- Browse our extensive selection, and choose the rings that are right for you - from trio ring sets and wedding band sets to engagement rings and ladies’ wedding bands. Add the rings to your shopping cart.
- If you want to calculate your wedding rings layaway plan options before you check out, use our handy calculator to see how you can break the amount into smaller payments over time. You can choose weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payments, starting on any date you specify, and your credit or debit card will receive a charge on that schedule automatically. Once all the payments are made, we will ship your rings. Use this calculator to see which payment schedule will work for your budget and your holiday proposal plan. We also offer free ground shipping in 3-5 business days, plus affordable two-day and overnight options, so you will get your rings quickly.
- When you’re ready to order, follow the checkout and registration instructions.
- Select “Layaway Plan” from payment options.
- Place your order, and you’re all set!
Have any questions about the wedding rings layaway plan that’s right for you? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
3 Reasons to Customize Wedding Ring Sets This Holiday Season
The holidays are still a few months away, but it’s not too early to begin envisioning your magical holiday proposal and designing your customized wedding ring sets. If you start planning now, you will have plenty of time to create a stress-free romantic proposal with the perfect amount of sparkle.
Why Design His and Hers Rings for the Holidays
1. Give Thanks
Thanksgiving is a meaningful holiday to plan your proposal around. At this time of year, you are spending time with family and friends and reflecting on the blessings in your life. Get input from her close girlfriends in advance to create the perfect his and hers rings for you as a couple. When you propose, tell your sweetheart why you are thankful to have her in your life and why you want to spend the rest of your life together. Present her with the matching rings as a symbol of your unity and love.
2. Deck the Halls
Christmas presents don’t get more thoughtful and romantic than personalized wedding ring sets. Make this Christmas morning an extra memorable occasion by designing an engagement ring and two complementary wedding bands she will love and hiding the trio ring set in plain sight. Sneak out to the Christmas tree before she wakes up and hang the rings on a bit of ribbon along with the other ornaments. When it’s time to open presents, have her search around the tree for her special gift.
3. Make a Shared Gift
If you aren’t sure which style of his and hers rings to choose or think that your bride-to-be will want to be involved in ring shopping, make the design process part of the fun. Find a stunning My Trio Rings diamond engagement ring and pop the question, then when she says “yes,” design customized wedding bands as your holiday gift to one another. You can decide together exactly what you want, and you’ll get a 10% She Said Yes! discount.
Create Gorgeous Wedding Ring Sets:
- Go to the Trio Ring Sets page and click “view customizable rings” on the top right.
- Choose your stone cut.
- Choose the size of the stone.
- Filter the list of results by gold type.
Find the his and hers rings of your dreams!
Design Your Customizable Trio Ring Sets
When you say “I do,” you want to exchange wedding bands with your beloved that represent your relationship and enduring commitment to one another. It may seem like a tall order to find beautifully crafted wedding ring sets that match your taste and personality (and are within your budget), but My Trio Rings makes personalization part of the process.
You can browse the My Trio Rings online store and select exactly what you want in our customizable trio ring sets, featuring an engagement ring, a women’s wedding band and a men’s wedding band. Cut, stone size, band style - it’s all at your fingertips to decide what goes on your finger!
Here are a few examples of the gorgeous customizable trio ring sets you can design:
1. 3/4 CT. 10K White Gold Trio Ring Set
The diamond engagement ring in this trio ring set is the star of this show, featuring a princess-cut solitaire diamond surrounded by 20 sparkling round sidestones. The classic elegance of this ring is eye-catching without being over the top. The women’s wedding ring is the same width and carries over the style with 23 round-cut diamonds set in the band. The men’s wedding band is perfect for the gentleman who isn’t into a lot of bling: it’s a simple 5 mm, rounded, high-polish band.
2. 1 3/8 CT White Gold Trio Ring Set
If you like to make a statement with your style, go big and dramatic with this trio set. The elaborate engagement ring has a 5.2 mm 14K white gold band and a leaf-shaped centerpiece and two rows of round-cut diamonds on either side. The men’s wedding band also shows off a bold style, with three short rows of round-cut diamonds set in a 7.1 mm band. The women’s wedding ring is more understated, with a slim 3mm band highlighting 11 round-cut diamonds.
3. 1 1/5 CT Yellow Gold Trio Ring Set
Modern and classic elements blend harmoniously in this stunning and affordable 10K yellow gold wedding band set. The engagement ring shines with a princess-cut solitaire stone, offset by baguette-cut diamonds. The slim, elegant wedding bands are set with a combined 27 baguette diamonds for a subtle sparkle.
Ready to design your own wedding ring sets? Here’s how:
1. Go to the trio ring sets page and click the “view customizable rings” button on the top right.
2. Choose your stone cut.
3. Choose the size of your stone.
4. Filter the list of results by white or yellow gold and 10K and 14K gold.
Browse all of our customizable trio ring sets to find your perfect match.
3 Customizable Bridal Ring Sets
Are you one of those people who worries about finding the perfect wedding band to go with your dream engagement ring? We have a solution: our bridal ring sets. Instead of buying your rings separately, why don’t you buy them together? Getting them as a set ensures that they’ll complement each other flawlessly. Not only can you buy your rings as a set, you can also customize them to your specifications! Last week, I wrote about how you can create your dream engagement ring using our customizable engagement rings feature, but this week I want to highlight some of the bridal ring sets you can create through this new feature.
1 1/10 CT. Bridal Ring Set
For this set, I chose a medium, princess clusterhead for the main stone. Once it gave me a list of the bridal ring sets that can be customized with that head, I picked this bridal ring set. I love the intricate detailing on the bands, and I especially love how the engagement ring will sit nicely above the wedding band because of the groove the band has. These rings have a whopping total of 54 sparkling diamonds! This set is available in both yellow gold and white gold, and you can also choose between 10K gold and 14K gold.
3/4 CT. Bridal Ring Set
Next, I experimented with a small, round solitaire head and loved the look of this 3/4 CT. set. The bands on this set are a little thicker, and I am especially fond of the diagonal pattern on both the bands for the engagement ring and the wedding ring. Between these two rings, you’ll be wearing 32 diamonds on your finger. This is another set that can be designed in either 10K or 14K gold, as well as white gold or yellow gold.
7/8 CT. Bridal Ring Set
The last set I looked at was with a medium, princess solitaire head. This 7/8 CT bridal ring set immediately caught my eye because of the baguette cut diamonds on the bands. Often, diamonds on the bands are round cut, so this design stood out among the rest. I especially love how the look with the solitaire princess head! This set is available in both yellow gold and white gold, and you can also choose between 10K gold and 14K gold.
Ready to create your own? Follow these steps:
1. Click the “view customizable rings” button on the top right of the page you’re on.
2. Choose your stone cut.
3. Choose the size of your stone.
4. Then, you’ll get a list of all our pre-existing rings that match your desired stone cut and size. From there, search the list and find the one you like.
5. After you’ve found a ring you like, you can click on it and select which type of gold you want.