The craftsmanship of this ring collection is as beautiful and enduring as your promise to each other. The ring set includes a wedding band for her and a wedding band for him. Each piece emphasizes its polished gold with a subtle accent of real diamonds in the center. Between the pieces, the set holds a total of 10 conflict free diamonds.
This beautiful wedding ring is elegant in its simplicity. It features a 3.4mm 14K White gold band that is prominent. In the center, you have a short, thin strip of 5 round diamonds that adds an accent without overpowering the glimmering white gold. The effect is strong, yet subtle, as a symbol of your everlasting love.
The mens band in this collection features a prominent 4.8mm wide band that stands out with the luster of its 14K White gold. In the center of the band, you have a subtle short strip of 5 round diamonds to add luxury and appeal without going overboard. This band is perfect for the classy, career-driven man.
- Gold:14K White
GoldGold purity is measured in karats. The purest form of gold is 24K. The karat number you see on jewelry lets you know how many parts gold the item contains out of 24.
10K gold is made up of 10 parts gold and 14 parts other metals, such as zinc, copper, nickel or silver.
14K gold is made up of 14 parts gold and 10 parts other metals, such as zinc, copper, nickel or silver.
Though 14K contains more gold content than 10K gold, they will have the same luxurious appearance!
- Diamond Quality:I1-I2 Diamond ClarityClarity refers to the degree of which internal imperfections and external irregularities are present. Imperfections such as spots, lines, or bubbles are known as inclusions. When a diamond has fewer inclusions, it is more valuable. The GIA grades clarity on a scale ranging from flawless (FL to IF) to imperfect (I). The system is based on the visibility of inclusions at a magnification of 10x.
- Diamond Color:H-I Diamond ColorThe GIA grades diamonds on a scale ranging from D (colorless) through Z (light color). The further down in the alphabet the diamond is graded, the more yellow it appears. Color can best be determined by looking at a loose diamond on a pure white surface and noting it's contrast.
- Ring Width (mm): Ring WidthRing widths are measured in millimeters. It is important to consider how wide you would like your ring to be in order to match the desired look you envision. We've paired all of our sets with rings that we feel pair beautifully together in style, width and cut.Number of Diamonds:Diamond Weight (cts):Diamond cut: Diamond CutThe cut refers to the number of facets, or flat faces that a diamond has. Cut is extremely important as it is what allows a diamond to unleash it's maximum brilliance and fire. A well-cut diamond will reflect light and refract it back to your eye.Setting Type:Ring Fit:Certificates of Authenticity: Certificates of AuthenticityThese are real diamonds, set in real gold, at real prices. Each ring is accompanied with a certificate of authenticity that states the gold and diamond content of each ring. The certificate documents the authenticity of the conflict-free diamonds and the purity of the gold in the ring you purchase. They can be used proof of value and for insurance purposes if need be.
- 3.451/10RoundProngs,Side-stoneRegular Fit
- 4.851/10RoundProngs,Side-stoneRegular Fit
30 Day SatisfactionGuarantee
If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return the rings within 30 days from the date of receipt for a full refund or exachange. Learn more
Certificate of Authenticity
We sell only authentic diamond and gold jewelery. Learn more
If theres ever any issue due to crafting defects within the first year after your purchase, we'll happily repair the rings for free. Learn more
Keep your rings sparkling forever! Send in you rings every year for polishing, cleaning, resizing and much more… Learn more
Reviews of this collection
6 reviews for
Overall rating: 5
- 5 6
- 4 0
- 3 0
- 2 0
- 1 0
Rings arrived on time. Looks like the pictures. Nice value for price. We love them!! 03/28/2017
The Rings are fabulous! just as gorgeous as we hoped they would be, inset diamond design very e… Read morelegant. Thank you very much, we are looking forward to our wedding just a few weeks and wearing these rings 06/02/2016
from Simi Valley
I absolutely loved the rings. It's exactly what the pictures showed high quality material. 08/23/2015
from Rio Rancho
The ring was beautiful and better than expected! My now fiance absolutely loved it!!! 03/10/2015
We love our rings! They are gorgeous!!!! The only issue we didn't like is how long it took us to… Read more get them so I would definitely order your rings at least 3 months before you need them. I ordered ours March 31,2014 and received them May 16,2014. We are truly in love with them and the picture does not do them justice!!! 05/17/2014
Well the only thing that i can say is that i was attended in a timely manner and very very polit… Read moreely and im very pleased with the rings thank you very much 04/15/2014
- Read all reviews