A marriage brings together two people who have common interests and individual personalities – and this wedding ring set is the perfect fit! These his and hers wedding rings match each other with their sparkling 14K White Gold bands, but each person’s band has a distinct personality. The groom’s band features an understated style, while the bride’s band shines with dazzling diamonds. Looking at this beautiful set each day will help you feel as special as you did the moment you got married.
Complete the look of the engagement ring by adding this matching diamond ladies band to its side. It features a thinner version of the engagement band with a row of shimmering diamonds set into 14K White Gold. This ring provides the perfect way to commemorate your marriage with its mix of simplicity and significance.
This Mens Band will make you feel handsome and debonair with its sleek rounded design. Plus, it will always remind you of the love you share with your wife when you see it on your finger. This band is perfect for a traditional man with its classic unadorned style. Nonetheless, it is made with a lustrous 14K White Gold that helps it stand out a bit from the norm, and the 5mm width also draws the eye in a subtle way.
- Gold:14K White
GoldGold purity is measured in karats. The purest form of gold is 24K. The karat number you see on jewelry lets you know how many parts gold the item contains out of 24.
10K gold is made up of 10 parts gold and 14 parts other metals, such as zinc, copper, nickel or silver.
14K gold is made up of 14 parts gold and 10 parts other metals, such as zinc, copper, nickel or silver.
Though 14K contains more gold content than 10K gold, they will have the same luxurious appearance!
- Diamond Quality:I1-I2 Diamond ClarityClarity refers to the degree of which internal imperfections and external irregularities are present. Imperfections such as spots, lines, or bubbles are known as inclusions. When a diamond has fewer inclusions, it is more valuable. The GIA grades clarity on a scale ranging from flawless (FL to IF) to imperfect (I). The system is based on the visibility of inclusions at a magnification of 10x.
- Diamond Color:H-I Diamond ColorThe GIA grades diamonds on a scale ranging from D (colorless) through Z (light color). The further down in the alphabet the diamond is graded, the more yellow it appears. Color can best be determined by looking at a loose diamond on a pure white surface and noting it's contrast.
- Ring Width (mm): Ring WidthRing widths are measured in millimeters. It is important to consider how wide you would like your ring to be in order to match the desired look you envision. We've paired all of our sets with rings that we feel pair beautifully together in style, width and cut.Number of Diamonds:Diamond Weight (cts):Diamond cut: Diamond CutThe cut refers to the number of facets, or flat faces that a diamond has. Cut is extremely important as it is what allows a diamond to unleash it's maximum brilliance and fire. A well-cut diamond will reflect light and refract it back to your eye.Setting Type:Ring Fit:Certificates of Authenticity: Certificates of AuthenticityThese are real diamonds, set in real gold, at real prices. Each ring is accompanied with a certificate of authenticity that states the gold and diamond content of each ring. The certificate documents the authenticity of the conflict-free diamonds and the purity of the gold in the ring you purchase. They can be used proof of value and for insurance purposes if need be.
- 2.1231/4RoundProngs,Side-stoneRegular Fit
- 5--No DiamondsHigh Polish RoundedRegular Fit
30 Day SatisfactionGuarantee
If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return the rings within 30 days from the date of receipt for a full refund or exachange. Learn more
Certificate of Authenticity
We sell only authentic diamond and gold jewelery. Learn more
If theres ever any issue due to crafting defects within the first year after your purchase, we'll happily repair the rings for free. Learn more
Keep your rings sparkling forever! Send in you rings every year for polishing, cleaning, resizing and much more… Learn more
Rings on hand
There are currently no rings on hand for this style. Upload your own or contact us to request one!
Reviews of this collection
5 reviews for
Overall rating: 5
- 5 5
- 4 0
- 3 0
- 2 0
- 1 0
The ring blew me away once I seen it. The quality of the diamonds were set beautifully and flawl… Read moreess. She said YES! She loved it. 03/22/2017
The rings are well suited for us. We did not desire overly ornate rings and these rings fit the… Read more criterion. They are beautiful yet simple. Exactly what we desired for our special occasion. 03/03/2017
I love my ring's at first I was a little con cerned. Only because my diamond ring didn't have ho… Read moreles in the back. The service was Great! I thought my ring would be a little thicker. Over all I'm happy. I will be ordering my engagement ring from you all as well. 09/20/2016
The ring is excellent. Exactly as it appeared on the website and was exactly what I was looking … Read morefor. The engraving was also excellent. 05/06/2016
The rings are perfect we love them 12/30/2015
- Read all reviews