This matching 1/2 CT. T.W. Diamond His And Hers Wedding Rings is made in 14K White Gold and has 109 Round cut natural, conflict free diamonds.
- Gold:14K White
GoldGold purity is measured in karats. The purest form of gold is 24K. The karat number you see on jewelry lets you know how many parts gold the item contains out of 24.
10K gold is made up of 10 parts gold and 14 parts other metals, such as zinc, copper, nickel or silver.
14K gold is made up of 14 parts gold and 10 parts other metals, such as zinc, copper, nickel or silver.
Though 14K contains more gold content than 10K gold, they will have the same luxurious appearance!
- Diamond Quality:I1-I2 Diamond ClarityClarity refers to the degree of which internal imperfections and external irregularities are present. Imperfections such as spots, lines, or bubbles are known as inclusions. When a diamond has fewer inclusions, it is more valuable. The GIA grades clarity on a scale ranging from flawless (FL to IF) to imperfect (I). The system is based on the visibility of inclusions at a magnification of 10x.
- Diamond Color:H-I Diamond ColorThe GIA grades diamonds on a scale ranging from D (colorless) through Z (light color). The further down in the alphabet the diamond is graded, the more yellow it appears. Color can best be determined by looking at a loose diamond on a pure white surface and noting it's contrast.
- Ring Width (mm): Ring WidthRing widths are measured in millimeters. It is important to consider how wide you would like your ring to be in order to match the desired look you envision. We've paired all of our sets with rings that we feel pair beautifully together in style, width and cut.Number of Diamonds:Diamond Weight (cts):Diamond cut: Diamond CutThe cut refers to the number of facets, or flat faces that a diamond has. Cut is extremely important as it is what allows a diamond to unleash it's maximum brilliance and fire. A well-cut diamond will reflect light and refract it back to your eye.Setting Type:Ring Fit:Certificates of Authenticity: Certificates of AuthenticityThese are real diamonds, set in real gold, at real prices. Each ring is accompanied with a certificate of authenticity that states the gold and diamond content of each ring. The certificate documents the authenticity of the conflict-free diamonds and the purity of the gold in the ring you purchase. They can be used proof of value and for insurance purposes if need be.
- 4.2401/4RoundProngs,Side-stoneRegular Fit
- 5.2691/4RoundProngs,Side-stoneRegular Fit
30 Day SatisfactionGuarantee
If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return the rings within 30 days from the date of receipt for a full refund or exachange. Learn more
Certificate of Authenticity
We sell only authentic diamond and gold jewelery. Learn more
If theres ever any issue due to crafting defects within the first year after your purchase, we'll happily repair the rings for free. Learn more
Keep your rings sparkling forever! Send in you rings every year for polishing, cleaning, resizing and much more… Learn more
Reviews of this collection
7 reviews for
Overall rating: 5
- 5 6
- 4 1
- 3 0
- 2 0
- 1 0
This ring is simply beautiful. The ring fits my style perfectly the diamonds are flawless 03/25/2016
It's a really amazing ring!!! I just love it. Thanks to My Trio Rings )))) 03/08/2016
We were so very cautious about ordering our rings online.And Honestly they looked so beautiful o… Read morenline,We figured it was too good to be true.Once we received them,Not only were they beautiful but well worth more than we paid!!! Thank you so much for offering such beautiful pieces of jewelry at such a affordable price!! We were married on June 15,2015 in Las Vegas and Thanks to My Trio Rings,our day was complete!! And your customer phone service is Excellent,I called several times and they were always so very Kind!!! Mr & Mrs Gerarl Johnson Bronx New York 06/26/2015
When my husband & I first got married we decided not to buy diamond rings at the time because I … Read morewas not used to wearing jewelry. I wanted to get comfortable having a ring on my finger before making a big purchase. After a year we decided it was time to get a new ring. Even though the ring my husband wants to purchase me is huge and expensive, we wanted to get something affordable for now. I have to say I am in love with my new rings. I waited almost 6 months before posting my review because I wanted it to be accurate. They may need to be polished due to wear on them eventually but I have not had it cleaned yet and it still shines really bright. I get compliments all the time and it's nice, simple and enough bling for now, pictures do not do it justice... :) 05/04/2015
I LOVE Love love my rings! They are so beautiful and shiny and I get tons of compliments on th… Read moreem. Thank you so much for the flexible payment plan, my husband and I love everything about the rings and will be coming back in 20 years to upgrade! 12/22/2014
I rate this a five, because the ring is solid white gold and a beautiful fit. 06/23/2014
Prompt service, love the ring, great price. 03/17/2014
- Read all reviews