You don’t have to choose an old-fashioned, ordinary ring to celebrate your marriage. If your style is bold and unconventional, this fearless Wedding Band Set will perfectly fit your personality. Each ring is embellished with a pattern of alternating triangles that each holds one round cut diamond.
This out-of-the-box wedding band can stand alone with its intricate detail, yet it is also made to complement the stunning engagement ring in the set. The ring features 7 round diamonds each set within a triangle to create a carved pattern in the 10K White Gold of the band. Your wedding band is a modern display of art you can wear.
This Diamond Men's Wedding Ring matches the ladies band in this neutral set featuring two additional authentic, conflict-free round diamonds for a total of 9. Each authentic diamond is imbedded in a triangluar design, to develop an intricate pattern that will add pizzazz to your look.
- Gold:10K White
GoldGold purity is measured in karats. The purest form of gold is 24K. The karat number you see on jewelry lets you know how many parts gold the item contains out of 24.
10K gold is made up of 10 parts gold and 14 parts other metals, such as zinc, copper, nickel or silver.
14K gold is made up of 14 parts gold and 10 parts other metals, such as zinc, copper, nickel or silver.
Though 14K contains more gold content than 10K gold, they will have the same luxurious appearance!
- Diamond Quality:I1-I2 Diamond ClarityClarity refers to the degree of which internal imperfections and external irregularities are present. Imperfections such as spots, lines, or bubbles are known as inclusions. When a diamond has fewer inclusions, it is more valuable. The GIA grades clarity on a scale ranging from flawless (FL to IF) to imperfect (I). The system is based on the visibility of inclusions at a magnification of 10x.
- Diamond Color:H-I Diamond ColorThe GIA grades diamonds on a scale ranging from D (colorless) through Z (light color). The further down in the alphabet the diamond is graded, the more yellow it appears. Color can best be determined by looking at a loose diamond on a pure white surface and noting it's contrast.
- Ring Width (mm): Ring WidthRing widths are measured in millimeters. It is important to consider how wide you would like your ring to be in order to match the desired look you envision. We've paired all of our sets with rings that we feel pair beautifully together in style, width and cut.Number of Diamonds:Diamond Weight (cts):Diamond cut: Diamond CutThe cut refers to the number of facets, or flat faces that a diamond has. Cut is extremely important as it is what allows a diamond to unleash it's maximum brilliance and fire. A well-cut diamond will reflect light and refract it back to your eye.Setting Type:Ring Fit:Certificates of Authenticity: Certificates of AuthenticityThese are real diamonds, set in real gold, at real prices. Each ring is accompanied with a certificate of authenticity that states the gold and diamond content of each ring. The certificate documents the authenticity of the conflict-free diamonds and the purity of the gold in the ring you purchase. They can be used proof of value and for insurance purposes if need be.
- 5.671/6RoundProngs,Side-stoneRegular Fit
- 6.591/5RoundProngs,Side-stoneRegular Fit
30 Day SatisfactionGuarantee
If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return the rings within 30 days from the date of receipt for a full refund or exachange. Learn more
Certificate of Authenticity
We sell only authentic diamond and gold jewelery. Learn more
If theres ever any issue due to crafting defects within the first year after your purchase, we'll happily repair the rings for free. Learn more
Keep your rings sparkling forever! Send in you rings every year for polishing, cleaning, resizing and much more… Learn more
Reviews of this collection
12 reviews for
Overall rating: 4.5
- 5 9
- 4 2
- 3 0
- 2 0
- 1 1
These rings that my fiance and i order are really amazing and high guality. I would recommend th… Read moreis site to all my friends and people i know. 03/08/2017
from St. Albans
Was a bit sceptic but when i received the rings i was very please. 11/11/2016
The rings are very nice and better than what we expected. Was kind of doubtful at first because … Read moresometimes you don't get what you see. We would definitely order from you again. 03/15/2016
The rings are perfect...better than expected very glad we choose this company.. Our rings were l… Read moreost by UPS and the my trio rings representative got us more information then ups. He made it less stressful in a stressful situation. Thank you 03/05/2015
Love the rings. They actually arrived ahead of time, which only made it better. And cutting me … Read moreand my bride to be are very satisfied. 02/05/2015
I loved the rings, but they did not fit as snug as I wanted them to. I used the ring sizer provi… Read moreded by your company and the fit was snug. I had the same issues with my husband's ring as well. Overall, I was satisfied with the services. 06/24/2014
My wedding band is beautiful! Excellent quality & a wonderful experience all around with My trio… Read more rings. I've recommended them to all my friends & family! 06/24/2014
from New York
The best thing I've seen in my life. Really grate finishing and custom design. Thanks MTR. 09/19/2013
Was wonderful on the phone, very helpful, also did their best to make sure they arrived by Valen… Read moretine's Day, & they did it! The rings are beautiful & fit perfect, thank you so much! 02/14/2012
Real nice ring, unique design 08/03/2016
Nice quality, but they do charge 35 dollars to resize. 03/08/2014
from Las Cruces
We've had our rings for six months. In that time my husband has lost two stones out of his ring.… Read more One of the stones fell out in the shower of all things! We are very disappointed in the quality of these rings. 03/20/2016
- Read all reviews