This matching 2/3 Carat T.W. Diamond His And Hers Wedding Band Set is made in 14K White Gold and has 30 Round cut natural, conflict free diamonds.
- Gold:14K White
GoldGold purity is measured in karats. The purest form of gold is 24K. The karat number you see on jewelry lets you know how many parts gold the item contains out of 24.
10K gold is made up of 10 parts gold and 14 parts other metals, such as zinc, copper, nickel or silver.
14K gold is made up of 14 parts gold and 10 parts other metals, such as zinc, copper, nickel or silver.
Though 14K contains more gold content than 10K gold, they will have the same luxurious appearance!
- Diamond Quality:I1-I2 Diamond ClarityClarity refers to the degree of which internal imperfections and external irregularities are present. Imperfections such as spots, lines, or bubbles are known as inclusions. When a diamond has fewer inclusions, it is more valuable. The GIA grades clarity on a scale ranging from flawless (FL to IF) to imperfect (I). The system is based on the visibility of inclusions at a magnification of 10x.
- Diamond Color:H-I Diamond ColorThe GIA grades diamonds on a scale ranging from D (colorless) through Z (light color). The further down in the alphabet the diamond is graded, the more yellow it appears. Color can best be determined by looking at a loose diamond on a pure white surface and noting it's contrast.
- Ring Width (mm): Ring WidthRing widths are measured in millimeters. It is important to consider how wide you would like your ring to be in order to match the desired look you envision. We've paired all of our sets with rings that we feel pair beautifully together in style, width and cut.Number of Diamonds:Diamond Weight (cts): Diamond WeightThe diamond weight is the total carat weight of the diamonds in each item. For ring sets, the diamond weight includes the weight of the diamonds in each item, whereas the total diamond weight listed above is the total weight of all included items.Diamond cut: Diamond CutThe cut refers to the number of facets, or flat faces that a diamond has. Cut is extremely important as it is what allows a diamond to unleash it's maximum brilliance and fire. A well-cut diamond will reflect light and refract it back to your eye.Setting Type:Certificates of Authenticity: Certificates of AuthenticityThese are real diamonds, set in real gold, at real prices. Each ring is accompanied with a certificate of authenticity that states the gold and diamond content of each ring. The certificate documents the authenticity of the conflict-free diamonds and the purity of the gold in the ring you purchase. They can be used proof of value and for insurance purposes if need be.
- 2.3151/4RoundChannel, Side-stone
- 2.9153/8RoundChannel, Side-stone
30Day SatisfactionIf for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return the rings within 30 days from the date of receipt for a full refund or exachange.
1YearIf theres ever any issue due to manufacturing defects within the first year after your purchase, we'll happily repair the rings for free.Learn more
Certificate ofWe sell only
MADE TO ORDER SHIPS IN 3-4 WEEKS
Buy today and Select 2 Day Shipping
for a Tuesday 1/5 Delivery!
- Arrival Date
2 reviews for
Overall rating: 5
- 5 14
- 4 2
- 3 0
- 2 0
- 1 0
I was a little apprehensive about placing an order for my wedding band online without seeing the band firsthand. Due to the many positive reviews I read online I decided to take the chance and am so glad I did. My band arrived today and it is gorgeous. The diamonds are sparkling and the gold is shiny. The sizing is perfect and it goes together beautifully with my engagement ring and makes quite a statement! My fiance and I are thrilled that we put our trust in MTR and they delivered! We are very happy. 09/22/2015
My band came yesterday and I am so glad I took the chance! The diamonds are sparkling, the ring is sleek and polished, it is a true beauty. Customer service is excellent and they helped to accommodate my situation. I have been recommending MTR to everyone I know. I plan on ordering the matching ring in the near future! Thank you! 09/17/2015