You'll love the contrasting shapes on this distinctive three ring matching ring set. It features X shapes in white gold that mark the ends of each row of O's in the form of round brilliant cut diamonds. These shapes adorn the shiny 14K White gold band of each ring in the collection. This playful ring set is perfect for people with a unique and unwavering sense of style.
Diamond Women's Engagement Ring
Exquisitely detailed X's and O's mark this Engagement Ring with a beautiful Princess Cluster elevated above the band. With a total of 15 Round, Princess cut diamonds, in parallel to the radiant 14K White gold band is perfect for women who love to show off a unique style in an understated way.
Diamond Ladies Wedding Ring
To complement your exquisite engagement ring of this one-of-a-kind set, you have a beautiful Ladies Band. This ring matches the engagement ring with its own luxurious style and without overshadowing it and has a matching bed of 8 round cut authentic diamonds and X designs in its stunning 14K White gold band.
Diamond Men's Wedding Ring
- Gold:14K White
GoldGold purity is measured in karats. The purest form of gold is 24K. The karat number you see on jewelry lets you know how many parts gold the item contains out of 24.
10K gold is made up of 10 parts gold and 14 parts other metals, such as zinc, copper, nickel or silver.
14K gold is made up of 14 parts gold and 10 parts other metals, such as zinc, copper, nickel or silver.
Though 14K contains more gold content than 10K gold, they will have the same luxurious appearance!
- Diamond Quality:I1-I2 Diamond ClarityClarity refers to the degree of which internal imperfections and external irregularities are present. Imperfections such as spots, lines, or bubbles are known as inclusions. When a diamond has fewer inclusions, it is more valuable. The GIA grades clarity on a scale ranging from flawless (FL to IF) to imperfect (I). The system is based on the visibility of inclusions at a magnification of 10x.
- Diamond Color:H-I Diamond ColorThe GIA grades diamonds on a scale ranging from D (colorless) through Z (light color). The further down in the alphabet the diamond is graded, the more yellow it appears. Color can best be determined by looking at a loose diamond on a pure white surface and noting it's contrast.
- Ring Width (mm): Ring WidthRing widths are measured in millimeters. It is important to consider how wide you would like your ring to be in order to match the desired look you envision. We've paired all of our sets with rings that we feel pair beautifully together in style, width and cut.Number of Diamonds:Diamond Weight (cts): Diamond WeightThe diamond weight is the total carat weight of the diamonds in each item. For ring sets, the diamond weight includes the weight of the diamonds in each item, whereas the total diamond weight listed above is the total weight of all included items.Diamond cut: Diamond CutThe cut refers to the number of facets, or flat faces that a diamond has. Cut is extremely important as it is what allows a diamond to unleash it's maximum brilliance and fire. A well-cut diamond will reflect light and refract it back to your eye.Setting Type:Ring Fit:Certificates of Authenticity: Certificates of AuthenticityThese are real diamonds, set in real gold, at real prices. Each ring is accompanied with a certificate of authenticity that states the gold and diamond content of each ring. The certificate documents the authenticity of the conflict-free diamonds and the purity of the gold in the ring you purchase. They can be used proof of value and for insurance purposes if need be.
- 4.7151/3Round, PrincessChannel, Invisible, Side-stoneRegular Fit
- 4.381/3RoundChannel, Side-stoneRegular Fit
- 4.991/3RoundChannel, Side-stoneRegular Fit
30 Day SatisfactionGuarantee
If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return the rings within 30 days from the date of receipt for a full refund or exachange. Learn more
Certificate of Authenticity
We sell only authentic diamond and gold jewelery. Learn more
If theres ever any issue due to crafting defects within the first year after your purchase, we'll happily repair the rings for free. Learn more
Keep your rings sparkling forever! Send in you rings every year for polishing, cleaning, resizing and much more… Learn more
AVAILABLE SHIPS IN 3 BUSINESS DAYS
Buy today and Select 2 Day Shipping
for a Friday 2/19 Delivery!
- Arrival Date
2 reviews for
Overall rating: 5
- 5 41
- 4 5
- 3 1
- 2 0
- 1 2
It's a beautiful ring and am very happy with my purchase. 11/04/2015
We absolutely love our set!!! They are so beautiful. I was a little nervous about ordering online from a website I had heard from before but I kept seeing the link on Facebook and had to give it a try!!! We will recommend My Trio Rings to everyone!! 08/21/2015